Hey pals!!
In October we will be focusing on using our wheat. Coincidentally, yesterday my brother sent me some information about a whole wheat class. It is actually tomorrow night. Sorry. Short notice. In fact, she needed a head count yesterday, but if you're very interested, contact the teacher to see if you can still go. Here are the details of the class:
Wed. Oct. 1 6:30-8 or so
Place: Riverton (call for address)
10:00/person
Questions/RSVP: Lorraine at 801-604-5964 or cryan61@yahoo.com
She will be sharing recipes and providing tasting samples (whole wheat snickerdoodles, bread, pancakes, cooked cereal, rolls, wheatgrass, sprouted wheat, and puffed wheat cereal). She will also talk about using your wheat even without a wheat grinder (blender, I believe). She will also cover the different types of yeast.
I'm not actually going, but my brother will be. I'll see if I can at least get copies of the recipes to share.
Have a great day!
JaNae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment