Tuesday, September 30, 2008
How to Post
Hey, if you couldn't tell, I figured out how to post. And it only took 2 months. :) Thank you Heather!! (She advised me well.) Some of us novices expressed confusion about posting at our last meeting. Here's the big secret. You have to log in! Go to the top right corner and click on log in. Then is the tricky part. You have to actually remember your username (just your email address) and your password (no, I don't know what your is). It will take you straight to a posting window. If you want to post more (like I just did), go back to the right corner and click on "New Post". Genius! If your name isn't listed at the bottom as a contributor, you can't log in--go figure. Contact Heather and she will get you an invite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I comment on my own post?? I meant to say to click on "Sign in", not "Log in". Hopefully that didn't confuse anyone. Love ya'll!
JaNae
Post a Comment