Sunday, July 27, 2008
What do you want to see?
Hi Gals! So I what does everyone want to see on this page? I plan to have a recipe, tips and thoughts. Everything else is up to you! If you have a subject you want to discuss or a question you want answered go ahead and add a post. If you want to add to a discussion or answer a question add a comment to the post you are responding to. Hopefully this will help us stay organized! :) If you want to add something to the page (a recipe, thought, tip, link, anything!) send me an email and I'll get it up asap I'm not very fast but I'll do my best! Also if you want to be added as a poster send a email and I'll put you on the list! Thanks, I hope this is fun for everyone! heatherconover@yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Heather! This is great--I know I'm just interested in easy ideas to help keep my food storage growing and to find new ideas with recipes and such.
Post a Comment