Good Morning Girls!!
Just a heads up for August. We will be focusing on CANNING!!! So dust off your jars and tips and anything you could share. We are officially meeting August 30, 9:00 a.m. at the church. Everyone is invited to bring something you have canned to show or share. We will also have bread and if you have a yummy jam you have made bring it along.
I'm a sale shopper so you might hear a lot from me on sales. Allens has 25 lb. sugar for $9.99. These days if it drops under 10.00, I usually stock up. A while ago it dropped to $8.99 but I never know if it will happen again. This price is good through Saturday, August 2.
Also just an FYI it looks like Maceys has changed their ads to go from Wednesdays to Tuesdays.
Love You Guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maceys also has the sugar for $9.99!! Maceys and Allens usually have many of the same things on sale.
Post a Comment